Traveling camp in Spain
- 7 days of exciting city vacation in Barcelona
- 3 days of sporty and beach relaxation in Costa Dorada
- 3 days of hiking in the woods and mountains of Montserrat
- 25.07-29.07 – Cultural program in Barcelona
- 29.07-01.08 – Camping by the sea in Costa Dorada
- 01.08-04.08 – Relaxation in the mountains of Montserrat
- 04.08-07.08 – Several more days in Barcelona
Working on projects is an essential part of the camp program, through which campers develop skills such as communication, time management, teamwork, and more.
During the session, children will work on one of three projects:
1) Create an online service that helps tourists find useful information about their travels.
2) Podcast/virtual tour about Barcelona or Montserrat: using technology to create 360° virtual tours or podcasts.
3) Traveler's journal: physical - using disposable cameras, and online - using modern technologies.
Spain is not a new country for Big Fish Academy
In 2018-19 and 2022, we have already held summer programs here. And for three years, the founders of the camp, Irina and Arkadiy Kotrutse, studied and lived here, so they can conduct tours with their eyes closed :-)
Cozy, beautiful, and incredibly atmospheric Casa Gracia hotel located in the heart of Barcelona.
Amazing views from the windows, spacious common areas, and 4-6 bedded rooms with all amenities.
Campers will be staying in Bungalo Magnolia Partial Sea bungalows located right on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in 3-bedded rooms with all amenities.
Children can enjoy the sea air, picturesque nature, and water activities.
Natural complex in the midst of the forest and mountains - Montserrat hotel & training center. 2-bedded rooms with amenities.
We have a swimming pool, sports halls, and 14 hectares of forest for walks and recreational activities at our disposal.
How will we manage all of this?
- For 4 days, the campers will wander the streets where Gaudi, Picasso, and other avant-garde geniuses worked and visit famous cultural and art landmarks.
- Then, they will spend 3 days on the coast of Costa Dorada.
- And then, another 3 days in the mountains of Montserrat.
- After that, we will return to "have fun" in Barcelona for a few more days before heading back home.
The program includes:
- 7 days of cultural program in Barcelona
- 3 days of seaside vacation in Costa Dorada
- 3 days in the forest and mountains in Montserrat
- 2-4-6-person accommodation and
- 3 meals a day
- Guided tours of cultural and architectural landmarks
- 24-hour project work and workshops in English
- 15 optional sports activities, games, and evening events
- Transfer from El Prat airport to the hotel and back to the airport
- Medical insurance, 24/7 counselor support
Session Dates: July 25 - August 7
‘Travelling Camp’ Terms & Conditions
View our other camps
We follow British standards of English teaching and creating English language summer camps.
In Big Fish Academy you can find language camps for kids and teenagers of all age and different intensity of learning English