COMMUNITY - WHERE PEOPLE BECOME YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS
- Uniting young Ukrainians and foreigners
- Giving a feeling of belonging to a big Ukrainian and international community
- Teaching how to help others and monetize your skills
In communication with children, who took part in our programs, we understood that they strive to help Ukraine and Ukrainian Armed Forces but they don't know how to do it in the right way. Volunteering, donating or rallies on the central squares of European cities are not always suitable for adults, so we can’t teach children such things.
But we found a way how children can contribute to the victory of our country wherever they are. Community is a place where teenagers who left their cities, unite together online and create useful projects for Ukrainian soldiers or for those in need.
Why is it Important?
How we work
The most effective way to teach someone is to give them the opportunity to do it by themselves. So we realize our aspirations through project work.
It is the project format that gives an opportunity to solve real problems of our time. Every child, moving at their own pace, has the possibility to self-improve, to build logical chains of "What I already know - how it will help me in the project", as well as to gain new knowledge for the realization of a common plan.
Trainers and Mentors
Program Director of DEC Camp and Big Fish. She knows how to prepare any event and she can set the world on fire. Speaker of the International Camping Fellowship conference. Knows everything about creating comfortable conditions for the healthy development of kids and teenagers.
Program developer in DEC Camp and Big Fish Academy. As a tireless multitasking ninja, she knows how to keep a child focused, support and carefully guide a kid. In her free time from the camp, Svit teaches people English, draws beautiful pictures and travel sketches.
- 8 hours a month we have online meetings with the team and mentors: brainstorms, ideas discussions, planning, mutual work on creating own product
- General lectures and online-speeches from our guests that will be useful for every member of Community: inspiring and instructive stories about the creation of charity projects, such as UNITED24 and Help Ukraine NFT
- Venue: special online platform where members can download and save all data, communicate, follow their progress and manage their tasks
- Flexible schedule. We strive to teach children to manage their lives by themselves. So, they can discuss and choose the suitable meeting time for all the team
* Since it will be difficult for a child who wants to join the project to fit into the general rhythm after the project had already started, the new course will start when the group of 15-20 children is formed.
Terms and Price
- Age: 10-17
- 8 hours of program a month
- Online lectures and meetings with famous Ukrainians
- Educational materials
- Mentorship and support between general team meetings
price is - 12 000 UAH
View our other camps
We follow British standards of English teaching and creating English language summer camps.
In Big Fish Academy you can find language camps for kids and teenagers of all age and different intensity of learning English